Who has the time in the morning to set the breakfast table, chop fresh fruit and start the day in peace and calmness? Not me! Maybe on Sundays. When it rains. But most mornings the day starts without me - and I run after it. Skip the showers? No! Make-up? Absolutely not! Breakfast? Well.. Okay.
If it's one of those mornings.
Do you know these mornings, too? But this emergency solution should better be the exception, because it does us no good at all. How should our brain work properly if we don't eat anything in the morning? From now on: Breakfast like a king! How good that recently the muki Snackpot moved in with me. In it I prepare this delicious breakfast to go and set the course for a successful next day already in the evening. Creamy, fruity and sooo healthy - give it a try!
- 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml rice drink
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or another sweetener
- ¼ Pineapple (delicious also with berries or pomegranate)
- 1 sprig of mint
It's that simple:
- First, mix the chia seeds with the coconut milk, rice drink, vanilla and agave syrup. For this you can use the pot (the lower container) of the muki Snackpot.
- Let the mixture soak for at least an hour with the lid on, even better overnight.
- Now comes the topping for the top (the lid compartment of the muki): Cut the pineapple into small pieces, rinse the mint and pluck it into strips.
- Just before eating, sprinkle the topping over the pudding. Enjoy!
Spilled food is the horror. All papers are taped up, your favorite handbag is ruined and breakfast is gone too. To make sure that this never happens to you, we have sealed the muki with millimeter precision.
The top container is closed by an extra plastic lid, then a turning mechanism seals the top and pot leak-proof. Even when stored and transported upside down it stays tight. By the way: All plastic parts are made of food safe, BPA-free polypropylene homopolymer (PP1120). Sounds not only good. It is even better.