When the heat of the day slowly fades away, the to-do list becomes a have-done list and work comes to an end -- there's nothing stopping us from putting our feet up! And what if we haven't done everything? Well, tomorrow is another day. The universe can take care of itself for the next few hours, because right now we're just enjoying closing time.
Cool down and join in: Just what you need after a long day.
Finally, time just for us and the good things in life. Chatting about colleagues, discussing the highlights of the day, listening to some music, laughing and relaxing with a refreshing drink. We do that far too sporadically, don't we? And we love our cocktail time for that! Especially because we can always surprise our friends with irresistible creations on this occasion.
Fortunately, we have already taken precautions this morning and frozen a delicious rosé wine. Yes, that's right: Just refrigerating is not enough for a stylish rosé: we need it to be ice-cold. Also, the raspberry puree has been cooling down for a while. As a reward for our planning, we now hold two glasses full of fine Frosé in our hands within minutes. The fruity drink is a real eye-catcher and the perfect start to the evening. Here's to you!
All you need for two people.
- ½ l rosé wine
- 60 g sugar
- 60 ml Wasser
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 10 ice cubes
- some lemon juice
- raspberries for decoration
It's that simple:
- Pour the rosé wine into an ice cube mould and put it in the freezer for at least six hours.
- Combine the sugar and raspberries (put a few aside for decoration) with the water in a small pot and stir well. Bring it all to a boil and let it stand for about 30 minutes afterwards. Then drain through a sieve and let it cool down well.
- Put the mixture together with the frozen wine and ice cubes in a blender and process it into an icy mass.
- Finish the frosé with lemon juice. Decorate the glasses with raspberries as desired.