Have we ever given Overnight Oats enough credit? For many of you, they are part of the standard repertoire from Monday to Friday. The quick oats from the fridge save valuable time in the morning, are uncomplicated to take along in the snack box and from a purely culinary point of view ... what can we say? The ingredients had from the preparation in the evening to breakfast in the morning around 8 hours to pull through properly and to develop to the fullest. You notice that with the first spoon!
So it's no surprise that Overnight Oats have a huge fan club. For all those who want to bring some variety into their muki, here is a recipe addition. The best thing about it: Everyone can have a go, because the vegan brownie overnight oats are completely free of animal products. Whether you use almond or cashew milk, soy or coconut yogurt, grab your vegan favorites and follow our simple instructions. Think about tomorrow today - it's easy with Overnight Oats.
What you'll need:
- 50 g fine oat flakes
- 120 ml plant milk (almond milk)
- 3 tablespoons vegan yogurt (soy yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ banana in slices
- 1 handful strawberries, halved
It's that simple:
- The night before: Mix all ingredients except the fruit in a sealable container or directly in the muki snackpot. Put the lid on and put it in the fridge.
- In the morning: stir Overnight Oats as desired. Garnish with banana and strawberries.